Wind Farm O&M Services
- Foundation grounding and conduit installations
- FAA light installations
- Tower wiring
- Medium voltage terminations and splicing
- Low voltage terminations
- Fiber optic installations and terminations
- Transformer testing
- VLF testing
- TTR/Transformer performance testing
- Civil (roads, foundations, pedestals)
- All concrete work
- Electrical up tower
- Electrical down tower
- Collector system
- Tower erection
- MCC (mechanical completion)
OPERATIONS AND MAINTENANCE
- BOP management and maintenance of facilities
- Skilled manpower
- Full site operation
- Electrical inspection testing
- Repair & Replacement
- Mechanical completion (MCC)
- EOW (end of warranty inspections)
- Welding (up tower and down tower)
- Scheduled maintenance
- Major corrective maintenance
- Design modifications and/or retrofits
- Bolt tensioning and bolt torqueing
A Recognized Leader in the Wind Power Industry
WWS is a leader in utility and commercial scale wind power operations and maintenance. We provide wind farm O&M services to a diversified client portfolio of companies, including some of the largest wind projects in the world.
WWS Service Philosophy
Safety, Efficiency, Expertise, and Cost Effectiveness are the four pillars of our service philosophy. Our partners expect, and we deliver, safety trained wind experts that know what needs to be done, how it needs to be done, safely, and within budget.
Our teams understand that our performance has a direct impact on our client’s success and they are “Here to Serve” their interests and maintain the strong reputation WWS has built by delivering world-class results for our partners and clients.
Seamless, Hassle-free Services
We offer cost-effective service solutions and team configurations customized to meet the demands of each client project. Whether you need a fully outsourced O&M crew on an ongoing basis, or on demand crews for scheduled or unscheduled maintenance and repair activities, our highly trained teams are ready to deliver services that seamlessly integrate into your organization.
Customized Wind Farm O&M Services and Solutions
WWS staffing capabilities cover all project lifecycle phases and allow us to meet a vast array of wind farm O&M services, including construction, land management, and maintenance challenges.
Let’s Talk – Free Consultation
We invite you to consult with us about your existing and future renewable energy projects. Once we fully understand your goals, we will prepare and present a comprehensive proposal designed to cost-effectively meet your project objectives.